Someone who suffers with the problem of spine knows very well how difficult is it to sit for hours to consult a doctor. To make things easier for the patients of spine, some of the best doctors of have taken the initiative to give the appointment online. Means, now the patient does not have to sit on the hospital chair for hours to meet the spine surgeon Singapore he wants to meet. Now, they can visit the doctor’s website, take the appointment there, come to his clinic 15 minutes or half an hour before the appointment and consult him.
Almost all of the surgeons who are best known for their treatment are now offering this service. Furthermore, the patients can also contact them via email and phone.
Different treatments that spine surgeon of Singapore offers
Various types of treatment are offered by these surgeons. Some of them are
- Surgery of Lateral Access Spine (LAS).
- Keyhole Maximum Access Transformational Interbody Fusion (MAS TLIF).
- Keyhole Maximum Access Posterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (MAS PLIF).
- Stabilization of Spine Keyhole.
- ‘Stentoplasty’ or the Third Generation Kyphoplasty.
- Computer Navigated-Arm Surgery.
- Robotic Mazor Navigated Surgery (RMNS).
- Disc Fx (Latest Generation Nucleoplasty).
- Cervical Facet Radiofrequency Neurotomy Neck (CFRNN).
- Radiofrequency Ablation Procedure Animation (RBPA).
And in addition to these there are many other treatments offered by these spine surgeons, one can get information about the same by consulting them.
Now, when the consulting of doctors has been made so easy by the medical practitioners themselves, then now it becomes the responsibility of the patient as well to consult only those doctors, who possess both the relevant years of experience in the field as well as the highest level of qualification. Because, both are the quality of a good spine surgeon Singapore.